Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Im so scared....

either way. Im scared that when I test tomorrow or Friday either 1) I wont be pregnant. Which will totally be devastating. or 2) I will be pregnant (which I will be ecstatic about) but I will be sooooo scared to miscarry again. Why is life so difficult? Ive been having lots of symptoms, but I never really go by that because I think my body wants symptoms so bad that it creates them. But here is what I have been having.

-VERY frequent urination since 6DPO
-Lots of cramping/pulling feelings starting at 8DPO
-Fatigue starting yesterday 9DPO
-Backache yesterday at 9DPO

So we'll see, I just cant wait to test. I want to know. And I want it to be + so bad!

1 comment:

Angela said...

I think once you decide you want to be a mommy scared and nervous thoughts fill your brain, don't expect them to go anywhere either---its ALWAYS something to be scared or nervous of...when you make it past one, another thing pops up. Its annoying LOL. GOOD LUCK this cycle, *throws dust at you*